ILZDA publishes very useful and informative quarterly technical journals “GALVANIZING”. “BATTERIES” & “DIE CASTING”, circulates bimonthly e-newsletters “LEAD ZINC UPDATE”, brings out “DIRECTORY OF MEMBERS & BUYER’S GUIDE”, once in 2 years and of course the regular Seminar/Conference Technical Volumes.
ILZDA takes active part in the committees of Ministries of Mines, Steel, Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Central Pollution Control Board, Bureau of Indian Standards etc., contributing in their policy making & technical discussions. ILZDA was instrumental in the usage of galvanized rebars in Lotus Temple in 1985 & recently the Chandrodaya Mandir, galvanized guard rails/ crash barriers in national highways etc., ILZDA also played a key role in developing Battery (Management & Handling) Rules as well as rules & regulations for green recycling of used lead batteries in the country.
Above publications are sent to members regularly, free of charge.Directory of Members & Buyer’s Guide 2017 is available for sale at Rs.1000/- per copy, including packing and courier charges.
1. National Conference on Galvanizing - Technology, Environment & Markets, Nagpur, May 2017
2. Seminar on Excellence in Galvanizing - Processes & Products, Kolkata, July 2016
1. Recent Developments in Die Casting Technology & Markets, January 2017, New Delhi
2. Seminar on Die Casting - Technology & Markets, May 2016, Rajkot
1. International Conference on Lead Batteries, November 2016, New Delhi
2. National Workshop on Lead Batteries in Solar Energy & EV's-Challenges & Opp., March 2016, Delhi
For detailed listing of earlier conference technical volumes, please click below in the appropriate box. Cheques to be drawn in favour of “India Lead Zinc Development Association”; packing and courier charges are extra. For remittance through NEFT/RTGS, please contact ILZDA for bank details.